[geeks] Cheap Processing Threads

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 17:35:03 CDT 2019

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread.  My Dell dual core celeron
laptop is  a  bit long in the tooth but I have not really kept up on modern
sytems.

As a  result of reading this, I've got a shopping list for  a micro ATX
Ryzen 5 2400g/16gb/512gb NVMe m2 system for only about $400 that should
run my emulators, Open Genera and what gaming I do (I have a Nintendo
Switch for serious gaming) far better and far cheaper than I  had  thought.
And room to grow ( am4 socket, graphics card, 32 gb, etc.)

So, thanks!

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019, 15:30 Nick B wrote: snip