[geeks] Discoloured white plastic laptop

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Thu Mar 1 13:29:17 CST 2018

On 03/01/2018 04:15 AM, Jonathan Groll wrote:
> I know that Mr Bill (?) mentioned a product that could be used to restore
> the original plastic colour to old Sun Machines, or was that an implanted
> memory of mine[3]?

As others have said, Retrobrite is an option.  I think there are some
alternatives that are functionally the same.

I believe The 8-bit Guy has some videos about Retrobrite on his YouTube
channel if you are interested in that.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]