[geeks] Discoloured white plastic laptop

Jonathan Groll lists at groll.co.za
Thu Mar 1 05:15:09 CST 2018

Hi

I have a 2 year old Lenovo laptop[1] that I foolishly[2] bought in a
white colour and the lid of the laptop behind the screen has
distinctly yellowed in parts.

I know that Mr Bill (?) mentioned a product that could be used to
restore the original plastic colour to old Sun Machines, or was that
an implanted memory of mine[3]?

I've tried lasercut stickers on the laptop bought from AliExpress, but
I seem to be lacking sufficient coordination to stick them down
without bubbles and the end effect wasn't all that nice.

Cheers,
Jonathan

[1] Model number U31-70, a ultraportable
[2] Wanting to relive my White Macbook youth
[3] Age. Reading the internet by blue light late at night. Fact check everything.