[geeks] Q: Affordable soldering station

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 11:51:43 CST 2018

I like that very much, I very well might buy that for the 'tool bag', but I
want something a bit more professional.

The kits I'm building are fairly large - a couple replica PDP front panels
with switches and LEDs, a fairly elaborate hacker/maker conference badge and a
uBitx HF transceiver (the latter is referred to as an 'un-kit', the board is
assembled and tested, I need to solder on knobs, switches, connectors in a box
of my choosing.

Lionel