[geeks] Q: Affordable soldering station

Bob rjtoegel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 00:59:04 CST 2018

Never actually used a soldering station.  Either a Weller 100/125 watt gun (which I even have done SMD with it) or an Iso-Tip rechargeable which is good for PC board stuff, especially static sensitive parts.  Your power range seems to be a good guess unless you're soldering coax connectors.  Then you need more for PL-259s.

Bob