[geeks] Need a new Web hosting service

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 12:18:44 CDT 2017

I find myself in need of a new web host. We were using
Downtownhosting. Our website was hacked, they said because of an
elderly version of Wordpress had an exploit. We changed everything as
they said we should, yet had not gotten back online before someone was
able to break in again. This makes me think there are deeper problems
at the company and so I'd like to find something else, fairly quickly.

This is for a small Episcopalian Parish's website. We will not have
huge amounts of data but we will need good support, good security, and
as low a cost as possible since we live on less than $50k a year. Our
developer/volunteer prefers Wordpress.

Any suggestions?

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.