[geeks] 2 x Sun Ultra 60 Creator 3D, HP DL380, VALinux FullOn 2x2 giveaway

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Tue May 16 08:41:00 CDT 2017

I have the following systems that I just need to get out of my basement and I
would rather not send them to the county transfer station - so, I'm giving
them away.  One caveat - you have to pick them up - I really don't want to
ship them:

2 Sun Ultra 60 Creator 3D - functioning - don't remember the specific
configurations and I don't have the time to boot them up.  I do know that they
were functioning the last time I worked with them
HP DL380 G5 - HP SmartArray 5i RAID controller, 12GB memory, 6 x 36.4GB
drives, dual power supplies
VALinux FullOn 2x2 - 4GB memory, 3xSeagate 173404LCV (73GB 80 PIN SCSI), 1 x
9.1GB Atlas 10K 80Pin SCSI drive

First come, first served.  I live in the Silver Spring, MD area.

Ido
--
Ido Dubrawsky
IT and Network Architecture