[geeks] Sun-3/60 saga: fault

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue Sep 6 20:37:23 CDT 2016

Evening all,

I got home after picking up some SD cards, eager to shove the
SCSI2SD I could borrow from a 9000/712 in to the hacky tape enclosure I
snagged over the weekend.  Pulled the Sun-3 out of the pile (shelving is a
tempoerarily, er, shelved task pending time) and decided to make sure it
was still happy.

Sadly, no light on the PSU, flipping the switch results in a current draw
of 0.09A.  Is this a PSU fault or would a faulty/loose card cause this?

I'm guessing PSU - does anyone have schematics for the 3/60 PSUs?
--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff