[geeks] OSX 10.6.x Install disc images?

David Muran-de Assereto dmuran at tuad.org
Tue Feb 16 12:30:24 CST 2016

Ibve got a complete legal copy, in the box, that you can have for mailing
costs.
Shoot me an email off list.

Dave

I'm going to write a C library called libtruncate.  Every time somebody needs
to truncate an array, they will feel obligated to use my library instead of
writing five lines of their own code to do the job.  And I will make
libtruncate depend on Gnome AND KDE.

> On Feb 9, 2016, at 10:38 , JP Hindin <jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com> wrote:
>
> Morning all;
>
> I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but I don't suppose anyone has a working
complete install disc image of 10.6.x that they might be able to spot me?

> I bought a (cough) legal copy of Final Cut Pro 5.1 to do my YouTube video
editing on a new Mac, as my existing box is dying hard, and discovered it
won't run on anything newer than 10.6 due to Rosetta (PPC to Intel code
translation) no longer supported/working. Of course, the iMac I picked up has
10.8 on it, so I can't use FCP.

> So a downgrade it is. If anyone has a disc image I can use to reinstall the
iMac and actually use the FCP I paid for, I'd sure appreciate it.