[geeks] OSX 10.6.x Install disc images?

JP Hindin jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com
Tue Feb 9 09:38:57 CST 2016

Morning all;

I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but I don't suppose anyone has a working
complete install disc image of 10.6.x that they might be able to spot me?

I bought a (cough) legal copy of Final Cut Pro 5.1 to do my YouTube video
editing on a new Mac, as my existing box is dying hard, and discovered it
won't run on anything newer than 10.6 due to Rosetta (PPC to Intel code
translation) no longer supported/working. Of course, the iMac I picked up
has 10.8 on it, so I can't use FCP.

So a downgrade it is. If anyone has a disc image I can use to reinstall
the iMac and actually use the FCP I paid for, I'd sure appreciate it.

My thanks;

  - JP