[geeks] Disks on a Sun-3

Phil Schilling phils at gcstech.net
Tue Aug 9 14:07:20 CDT 2016

On Aug 9, 2016, at 12:00 PM, geeks-request at sunhelp.org wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 19:57:44 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net>
> To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: [geeks] Disks on a Sun-3
>
> Evening all,
>
> Need some advice on getting disks on a Sun-3/60...;)
>
> All the SCSI stuff I have currently has the wrong ports. :(
>
> Does anyone have a DD-50 -> CEN-50 cable, SCSI enclosure, pointers, or
> additional magic?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Cory Smelosky
> http://gewt.net Personal stuff
> http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects

Corey,
	I can probably help you out.  I have to look in some storage at home tonight
but do you have a Want List that I can look for?  I am pretty sure I have an
external enclosure and cabling for it.  Might have some internal cabling also
if you know what what you need.  I will look tonight and let you know.

Phil Schilling