[geeks] Ahmed, etc. (MODERATOR NOTE)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Sep 20 02:04:11 CDT 2015

Folks,

Please keep the discussion of Ahmed Mohammed to him, his "invented"
(repackaged) clock (hey, we all have to start somewhere) and things relating
to the Geeks list.

I have no desire to have to moderate a political flamewar, as I'm on a very
low bandwidth connection in the middle of rural Oklahoma at my mom's house
helping take care of her.

If you want to spit flame or throw shade at the "other party", whichever
that may be for you - there are plenty of online forums available for you to
do just that.  My lists aren't one of them.

Thanks.

Bill
(list owner/moderator/grand poobah/etc)

--