[geeks] Ahmed, the accidental terrorist?

Rjtoegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 22:01:17 CDT 2015

Possibly.  Some one did mention problems with a sister so could be the school
has had problems with the family in general.  Been there too.  Ahmed is being
"whoopied", a term invented by a Princeton student who did an extra credit
project for Physics.  He designed a thermonuclear device.  Unforch, in his
research he called a chemical company who made explosives and asked what he
would need to implode a certain size sphere in so many milliseconds.  They
told him the exact material used in actual devices which was supposed to be
secret at the time.  When the professor graded the paper, a friend came over,
spotted the paper and asked for a copy.  He happened to work for the NSA.  The
paper was classified along with the grade.  The student became a media darling
and on a talk show he said he was being whoopied and next week, nobody would
know his name.  He was right.  Oh, he did pass Physics.

Bob