[geeks] Ahmed, the accidental terrorist?

Rjtoegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 20:19:07 CDT 2015

Well, my only disagreements with this whole thing is that the claim is he
"invented" it which IMHO, he didn't and the overreaction by the media, the
authorities and these offers (internships, visit to MIT and the president)
presented to him where only a handful of the forty finalists in the last Intel
Science Talent Search (barely) got to meet the president and those kids worked
long and hard (even years) on their projects.  Somehow, to me, it just doesn't
seem fair.  BTW, my school has  "bomb drills".  Sometimes we evacuate,
sometimes not.  Don't know why.

Bob