[geeks] Ahmed, the accidental terrorist?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 18:43:41 CDT 2015

To be clear, Geeks is a tech-related free-for-all (as I understand it), Rescue
is strictly technical...

I haven't noticed any overtly political comments on the thread, except for my
initial posting (where I apologized for it) and simply pointed out that the
'inventor' in question 'earned' a planned White House visit among other prizes
for his 'accomplishments'.

Apologies if my discussion of what passes for 'invention' of the mass media
offends, it sincerely wasn't my intent.

Lionel

> On Sep 19, 2015, at 6:06 PM, Mark Benson <md.benson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I knida agree someone shoulda pulled a WOAH, NELLY. As good intentioned as
it was it's not what this list is for.