[geeks] Ahmed, the accidental terrorist?

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 16:59:44 CDT 2015

What a sad little pile of right wing smear & hate. Fox is, I'm sure,
proud of what they've done to the level of discourse in this country.

I'll simply note that if the school actually thought it was a "bomb"
why didn't they evacuate? Because that wasn't what they were up to any
more than it was when they suspended his sister previously.

Time to leave this list behind? If these postings are acceptable to
the list owner, I'm afraid it will be.

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.