[geeks] Ahmed, the accidental terrorist?

Rjtoegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 22:46:59 CDT 2015

Bet you won't see that in the news.  I wonder how much of this was planned so
he would get those internship offers and visit MIT.  I've had students get
really far with lame, copied projects and ones who really did come up with
their own ideas and did honest work get nada.  Another reason I retired.

Bob