[geeks] Looking for a sysadmin gig in Houston/remote

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Nov 30 20:55:29 CST 2015

" From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
"
" On Wed, Sep 09, 2015 at 03:51:01PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
" >It's that time again.
" >I've had a great six months at Omni Ventures, unfortunately the company ran
" >into financial difficulty and I was laid off effective today along with a
" >number of others.
"
" Just FYI, today I started my fourth week at cPanel (cpanel.com) here in
" Houston.  It's a *great* company to work for - tons of little perks, lunch
" catered every day, good bunch of sysadmin coworkers I share a room with.

huzzah!