[geeks] Q: regarding wiring RJ45 to DB9 adapters

Nick B nick at pelagiris.org
Tue Nov 10 17:04:05 CST 2015

There are several - off hand the ones I remember coming across are
Cisco - probably the most common,
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/routers/7000-series-routers/12223-14.html
Lantronix -
http://ltxfaq.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/336/~/rj45-serial-pinouts-and-cables-for-lantronix-console-and-device-servers
I seem to remember Sun having one, and IBM? maybe having one as well.
Nick