[geeks] motion detection software

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Jul 25 16:43:08 CDT 2015

I am looking for software that can take a sequence of images from a digital
camera, and perform motion detection on them.

In other words, say I take 1000 pictures of a bird feeder: I want only the
images that contain motionb& which should mostly be birds.

I realize I can do it in-camera or use a trigger, but sometimes my only option
for some kinds of capture photography is to take a lot of images and sort out
the ones with content. I could use a time saver for those times.