[geeks] SSD for MacBook Pro

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Sat Jul 4 08:30:16 CDT 2015

On Wed, 1 Jul 2015 20:26:13 -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Last time I looked at zfsonlinux, the required spl Solaris
> compatibility layer lagged several versions behind current kernels.
> Is that no longer the case?

I seem to recall seeing something along those lines being mentioned.
Whether it's been fixed or not, I don't know (but I suspect so) - I
usually stick with whatever kernel comes with the distribution, and
haven't had module incompatibility issues.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
Needless to say, this is not a good idea.