[geeks] ZIP drive data recovery

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 08:02:24 CST 2015

They make Serial-to-USB adapters.  Do they make Parallel-to-USB adapters?
I remember seeing parallel-to-serial adapters.  IMHO, if the data is
important, it would be worth the expense.

Any mainstream Linux should recognize a parallel.  I don't recall support
of parallel being dropped since parallel is still in use.

>From my experience, the Zip drive and disks should work if stored
properly.  Our local Craigslist still has people selling Zip drives and
disks--if yours doesn't work you might be able to pick one up.