[geeks] Upgraded my Ham license today...

Robert Toegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:34:38 CST 2015

That's why I said that sometimes they're "hidden" or not obvious and if you
don't see it, you get screwed.  Sort of let the buyer be aware situation.
Too often if you ask the real estate agent if there are any CC&Rs or HOAs,
they may not tell you because they want to make the sale or just laugh it
off.  Yep, you sign the paper (which you probably don't read completely)
and you agree to the HOA rules which are probably not listed anyway.  If
you're good about explaining it and all the advantages like emergency
communications durning disasters and such, you might get to put up a small
"invisible" antenna with their permission but all you need is one
"ill-informed" member and there goes that.  Like I said, I'm glad I live in
a city where nobody cares.

Bob