[geeks] rescue Digest, Vol 157, Issue 6

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:53:25 CST 2015

Yes, the Federal Law, written by fully-employed, fully-benefits,
fully-pensioned Federal Government employees, was a really crummy law to
penalize those who wanted to get off the dole and penalized those who could
gain employment for short periods of time (but not full-time).

With IT systems changeover, I always proposed running the old system and
the new system concurrently in case of problems and for the comfort levels
of the users.

In Government assistance programs, I believe the same.  It seems inhumane
to punish those who are trying to help themselves even if they cannot
manage full-time employment at any given time.  I want to see people reach
the point of taking responsibility for themselves and achieve and excel.  I
curse our Federal Government for taking away a personbs bhumanityb by
making them afraid to escape dependency.  Some people need help and a bhand
upb is always appropriate.