[geeks] Cheap quad core windows touch laptop

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 16:05:54 CDT 2014

Came across this deal, thought I'd share it here:

Dell has their Inspiron 11 3147 2-in1 laptop/tablet on sale (factory refurb)
at a price that, with a coupon code they supply, gives you a Windows 8.1
touchscreen laptop w/ 11" IPS display, a quad-core Pentium 2.3 GHz, 4 Gig RAM
& 500 Gig HD (last two upgradeable) for $300 shipped.

It's a nice, small laptop, has a decent CPU, and can take a regular 2.5" SSD
and 8 Gigs of RAM. I've been looking for a touchscreen laptop at a decent
price, so I jumped on this.

I thought others might also, here's the link:

http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/22/campaigns/dell_outlet_hot_deals_dfh?dgc=SS
&cid=279951&lid=5369220

There are similar laptops with Celeron CPUs, but this quad core Pentium CPU
looks a bit better...