[geeks] 96 pot cat5 ortronics patch panel available

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Sat May 31 14:01:09 CDT 2014

On 05/31/14 14:17, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Today I came across. 96 port patch panel (similar to this
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/261356526466?lpid=82 ) on a wall-mount swivel
> bracket.
>
> I apparently felt I needed this some 10 years ago (ship date on box was
> 2005), but now I'm certain I have no use for it. It's in good condition -
> dry clean.
>
> Anyone interested? Looking for actual shipping and say $10?

That is way shinier than my nameless 32-port patch panel, but
realistically there's no way I need 96 ports.  I'm barely using more
than half of the 32 I have.  But if you don't get any bites, poke me ...
there's always the chance I'll find a use for it in the future.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net