[geeks] Looking for small AT power supply

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:30:05 CDT 2014

Hello all,

I've dug out my Apple Replica 1 that I built over 8 years ago, and after
tossing through a few old Pentium boxes in the basement I found a working AT
power supply and established the system works fine.

My question now is, does anyone have a line on a physically small AT power
supply? Right now I have a fully-functional PS & power switch, but it is 'full
size' (AKA as big as an ATX PS). I'd love a much smaller power supply, if one
is available.

Later Retro 1 computers are USB powered, but back when this was built, AT
power supplies were fairly widely available.

Link to current Retro 1 offering:

http://www.brielcomputers.com/wordpress/?cat=17

Any suggestions for a small AT PS would be appreciated.