[geeks] 256 Meg EDO ECC RAM available - lots of it

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:34:56 CDT 2014

Hello all,

Today the Garage of Wonder turned up  a large stack of the above EDO ECC RAM,
does anyone need/want some?

I have three stacks of 8, totaling 6 Gigs of a RAM, all apparently pulled
working from an older DELL server or two... It all appears to be 50ns speed.

Looking for actual shipping.

If you are interested, please contact me off-list.

On a related topic, what can one do with older CPUs? I have a pretty big pile
of P3 Xeon, regular P3, and some old 300 MHz (and slower) UltraSPARC CPUs.
There must be someone that takes these for the gold inside... Any suggestions
other than arts & crafts projects?

Thanks,