[geeks] [rescue] Guns - what are they good for? - was Re: TME and Apple II and other Drive emulator questions.

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 10:17:47 CDT 2014

Yes, there is a deliberate mis-reporting.
Only on USA Census surveys are people required to tell the truth (as they
know it).
No other survey requires honesty that I know of.  Even elections donbt
require honesty.  That is why most surveys are skewed by the actual
questions askedbpeople like to please and give the answer they think the
surveyor wants.  (As an aside, donbt you give ridiculous answers to some
sort of survey?  Facebook is proof enough.  Dating services. Etc. And some
of are disruptors by nature or calling.)