[geeks] [rescue] Guns - what are they good for? - was Re: TME and Apple II and other Drive emulator questions.

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 19:30:35 CDT 2014

Phil contributes in other ways and, as Mr. Bill has said before, the Geeks
list is a place for people to present views, observations and opinions.
 Since Mr. Bill and most others allow me to join in without complaint, I
would rather read someone that I disagree with than to exclude them or drop
out of a productive resource.  Most of the Geek conversations are about
technology (old and new).  Conversations about politics are rare and, those
that cause discomfort, are easy to avoid.

So, I see no reason for you to quit the List.  One of the pluses of the
Geeks list is the international flavor.   It is profitable to see how the
USA is perceived and how opinions are formed among the membership.

Regardless, you do what you think best.

Ciao!