[geeks] [rescue] Guns - what are they good for? - was Re: TME and Apple II and other Drive emulator questions.

Michael Parson mparson at bl.org
Mon May 19 14:56:37 CDT 2014

On Thu, 15 May 2014, hike wrote:

<snip>

> The NRA magazines are now published electronically and that particular
> magazine probably still has the bgood use of gunsb section.

The print version is still sent, if that's what you prefer, this month's
edition of "American Rifleman" arrived in my mailbox this past weekend.

The regular feature is called, "The Armed Citizen" and bits of it are available
w/o a subscription/membership even:

http://www.americanrifleman.org/blog_list.php?cat_id=46

<snip>

--