[geeks] Found: Sun Ultra 20 Documentation (Like-new condition)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 12:46:07 CDT 2014

Hello all,

Having shed both my Ultra 20s, I was surprised to find this small pile
of original (still shrink-wrapped) Ultra 20 documentation and
software. I'm happy to make this available to anyone interested for
actual postage.

What I have are:

Sun Ultra 20 Workstation Supplemental CD V1.0
Sun Ultra 20 Workstation Setup Guide
Entitlement for Solaris 10 3/05 Operating System
Where to Find Sun Ultra 20 Workstation Documentation (one page document)
Use the Correct USB Mouse (one page document)
Sun Ultra 20 Workstation Release Notes
Sun Java Studio Enterprise 7 2004Q4 (shrink-wrapped)

I do not seem to have the original Solaris 10 install disc.

If interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Lionel
--
Lionel Peterson