[geeks] Available - Brand-new (old stock) Atom MB

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:17:03 CDT 2014

Hello all,

I have stumbled across a brand-new in-box Elite Group 945GCT-D Atom
motherboard I would like to offer the list.

It is a single core Atom, 1.6 GHz, it has 2x DDR2 RAM slots and in has
a PCI & PCI-Express 1x slot available (it is a Mini-DTX MB, not ITX).

The mfg. web page has all the info on it, apparently it can handle 4
Gigs of DDR2 and has two SATA2 (3 Gb/sec) drive connections as well as
an IDE port (you can use older optical drive for OS install! ;^). The
web page is here:

http://www.ecsusa.com/ECSWebSite/Product/Product_Detail.aspx?CategoryID=1&DetailID=893&DetailName=Feature&MenuID=1&LanID=0

I'd like $25 plus $5 S/H, but I'm open to offers if anyone wants it
but can't see their way to paying that much for it.

If interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Lionel

--
Lionel Peterson