[geeks] [rescue] Guns - what are they good for? - was Re: TME and Apple II and other Drive emulator questions.

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:30:56 CDT 2014

> On May 14, 2014, at 10:05 PM, Jonathan Patschke <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
>
> If meth is such a harmful thing and prohibition works, why
> not outlaw meth, instead?

For that matter, why not simply prohibit anyone from taking a gun to a public
school? Oh, wait, it IS illegal, but once that boy in CT killed his mother and
stole her guns, I guess he wasn't too worried about being caught with a gun on
school grounds... Maybe we could make murder and theft illegal also, that
should fix it, right?

/sarcasam