[geeks] [rescue] TME and Apple II and other Drive emulator questions.

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 10:52:08 CDT 2014

> On May 14, 2014, at 10:58 AM, Mouse <mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG> wrote:
>
> and,
> while this may be somewhat out of date, I have the impression that it
> is hostile to nonconformists, such as those who do not follow Christian
> religious ways, or who are not vanilla mono cis hetero sexually, who
> aren't fluent in one of the local majority languages, or aren't one of
> the local majority subraces of humanity.

You apparently have been fed a line of stereotypes about a place you've never
been...

Should I judge Canadians based on my impressions from The Red Green Show,
SCTV, that band of colorful individuals that populate Newfoundland (where my
parents lived for few years for work, where they learned about such  local
delicacies as 'end cut bologna')?

I've been in more than 2 dozen US states, and Texas is the nicest state I've
been to visit (climate aside), followed closely behind by Utah.

Texas, in my limited experience , celebrates individuality and privacy.

(Responded to on Geeks)