[geeks] Newer firefox on OpenBSD 5.4/Sparc64

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Mar 11 16:58:22 CDT 2014

>> OK, I'll give it a go.  The box only has 2 CPUs and 2GB of RAM.
> Only?

Preach it, brother!

> Young whipper-snappers!  Back in the day, 2 Gigs and 2 CPUs was a
> 'beefy' system...

The system I went through my larval phase on had a whole 600 megs of
disk.  (After we got the big drives.  Before that, it was, IIRC, 30
megs.  For the whole lab.)  I'm not sure how much RAM, but it was
probably under ten megabytes.  It was a VAX-11/780, bought sometime in
the late '70s, and is responsible for a substantial fraction of the
nostalgia I feel for VAXen....

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org