[geeks] Le Surface Pro

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 19:38:50 CDT 2014

"Wouldn't you?"

   Nope, I don't gouge people for the stuff I resale.

"Question is, are they getting it?"

Based on the number of times people repost/update the Surface Pro posts, I
guess not.  I have noticed that for the last couple of years, posters will
ask high prices and will not budge.  Surface Pros are as bad as the
"plastic" MacBooks--people want too high a percentage of the MSRP.

I picked the Sony Tap 11 because it was the lightest 2-in-1 that I could
find locally.  It has a good-to-very-good note taking application also.

Many people have said that Windows 8 is a tablet OS.  After using the Tap
11 a little, I agree.