[geeks] Le Surface Pro

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 12:12:59 CDT 2014

I have a Sony VAIO Tap 11.  It has variations with different Intel
processor.
The Tap 11 is an 11.6" screen and very, very light for carrying--much
lighter than the Surface series.  The keyboard part is detachable.
I got it to learn Windows 8.

In my area, Craigslist posters want almost new prices for their used
Surface Pros 1&2.