[geeks] Stuff I've offered previously

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 16:19:09 CDT 2014

The formal offer came through this afternoon, looks good.

They want me to teach 8th graders MS Office and 10th graders Web Tech (not
design, HTML, etc.) using pre-written course materials.

Gonna be interesting...

Lionel

> On Jul 23, 2014, at 4:38 PM, rjtoegel <rjtoegel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Good luck with the new job (if you get it). B I bailed out after 34 years
this past June. B Now to clean up all the crap I've collected. B Looks like
half of the stuff I have was in some way connected to my past career.