[geeks] Old hardware cut-off

Nick B nick at pelagiris.org
Sun Feb 16 19:04:45 CST 2014

If I force any other settings link drops.  It is a known hardware issue
with "early production" rb2011s.  I have been unable to determine a date or
serial number to judge by, so I hesitate to buy another or RMA mine.
Adding a dumb 100mb hub between the router and my FiOS box got me 100mb,
which is enough.  Once I have some way to be sure I will get a working
model I will probably buy a new one.
Nick