[geeks] Interconnect: Cell phone to house phone system

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 20:41:14 CDT 2013

I worked for VZW for half a year supporting (among other things) their Home a
Phone Connects. They were popular with flea market vendors, taxi drivers, and
folks w/ RVs, as well as folks that appreciate a bargain (they could be added
for $10/month as an additional line on an existing account sharing minutes).

They were popular because they have strong radios (no concerns about battery
drain), better antennas (no one minds an external antenna on a box they don't
see), and could work with credit card readers that require RJ11 connection.

Some support two lines, but they do not support FAX machines or some alarm
systems.

Good luck,

Ken