[geeks] FS: Powerbook 15" Aluminum, 1.5GHz/2GB/55GB

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Sun Nov 24 18:55:50 CST 2013

I resurrected this one by replacing the motherboard.  It's running 10.5.8 with
Office 2008 (fully patched) and comes with DVDs of the OS and Office 2008.
Specs are:

OS: 10.5.8
Hard Disk: 55GB
Proc: G4 1.5GHz
Monitor: 15"
Memory: 2GB

I honestly have no need for this (thought I might but don't).  It's yours for
$100 (ORBO - Or Reasonable Best Offer) + Shipping (or local pick-up in the
Metro DC area).  Otherwise it's going to Craigslist and/or eBay.
--
Ido Dubrawsky
IT and Network Architecture