[geeks] Cheap/reliable backup?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 14:27:39 CST 2013

Better-suited for on-going incremental backups, not all-at-once.

As for the 'provider going out of business' issue, that's why I paired a cloud
solution with a near-field solution (local disk backup). If you backup locally
AND on a cloud, you've got 3 copies of your data - the original, your local
backup and the cloud backup - you have to lose all three to suffer data loss.

Lionel