[geeks] Cheap/reliable backup?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:34:11 CST 2013

The prices I see are just under a dollar a disc for 25 Gigs of storage. That
compares to about half the cost of a low-end bare SATA drive at
$35-40/Terabyte.

For example:
http://www.microcenter.com/product/403410/Hub_Printable_BD-R_LTH_25GB_6X_50_P
ack_Spindle

Of course, tossing 40 discs into a burner to backup 1TB is not my idea of fun,
but for some applications it could be suitable.

Lionel