[geeks] Good Laptop for Small Biz?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 12:00:43 CDT 2013

I'd encourage him to look at refurb Latitude laptops at dfsdirectsales.com,
they have good prices on a range of laptops, and frequent special offers
(20-40% off website prices) - all hardware comes w/ 100 day warranty.

Currently offering 25% off anything over $200 with code 'LEARN25OFF'

They list coupons on their Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/DFSDirectSales

HTH,

Lionel