[geeks] Anyone using Mac OS X Server?

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 18:53:40 CDT 2013

Thanks for the suggestions and pointers to other information on the web.
 It seems that OS X Server will do all that I want and permit my
Linux/Ubuntu laptops to use the Server's resources as well.  It appears to
be a very workable solution for my home network.

Special thanks to Lionel for his contribution to my question.

hike