[geeks] Question: how to profit from a Web-connected server

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 18:50:39 CDT 2013

I have an acquaintance who resells web/server space to his clients who have
him setup and maintain their websites.  He deals mainly with small
businesses needing a website and maintain to change the pages as needed.
 These businesses either do not have a web staff or don't want a web staff.
 He has a few mid-sized clients.  All his clients are local.  It's a one
man operation.