[geeks] CVS One-time Use Camcorder available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:26:20 CDT 2013

Hello all,

The cleaning continues, and I came across not only a new, unopened, CVS
one-time use camcorder but also a Palm Serial Sync cable available.

These were bought years ago to play with, then, of course, the iPhone came
out with an included video camera and this (literally) fell off my to-do
list and sat untouched for years.

If anyone would like to pick-up where I left off, I'll happily send you not
only the sealed (brand new) camera and serial cable for $15 shipped ConUS.

If you want to know more about the hack I was going to attempt, check out
this link (
http://archive.org/details/DaveSlusherHackingtheCVSOneTimeUseCamcorder_2)
for a video that reviews the hack and was shot with one of these
cameras or google it.

It's not much of a camera, it only records 20 minutes of video with what is
probably pretty low resolution, but for some applications that might
suffice.

--
Lionel Peterson
lionel4287 at gmail.com