[geeks] Quiet CFLs

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Sep 29 14:57:20 CDT 2012

Can anyone recommend a brand or model of Edison-base CFL that doesn't
buzz?

I have a few rooms in my house that would be good candidates for CFLs, but
every one I've tried buzzes audibly at some harmonic of 60Hz.  It's not
really _loud_, but it's definitely distracting, especially over a piano.

--
Jonathan Patschke    |    "If one does not fail at times, then one has
Elgin, TX            %     not challenged himself."