[geeks] OS2 Warp and NFS

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 21:49:38 CDT 2012

OS2 Warp and NFS

We've got fixtures on the floor that run OS2 Warp.   They need to talk
to NFS servers.  [1]

No one here actually _knows_ OS2, this is just the way the OS the
fixture manufacturer delivers with the equipment.

One guy said we needed to re-install OS2 from scratch to get NFS
support.  Which sounds bizarre but maybe that's the way things really
were back in the 90s and I've blurred the memories from that era.

So: OS2 Warp, NFS.  Pointers, links, stories, appreciated.

[1] They have been using CIFS for this but for complicated reasons
this is no longer possible.

--
Brian Dunbar

"Display some adaptability"